The greatest Swordman Roronoa Zoro Quotes.| One Piece.

Roronoa Zoro is my favorite character in One Piece. He is an airhead but he is a badass one. One of the skillful swordsmen in the anime industry.

A little introduction of Roronoa Zoro.

Roronoa Zoro, nicknamed "Pirate Hunter" Zoro, is a fictional character in the One Piece franchise created by Eiichiro Oda. In the story, Zoro is the first to join Monkey D. Luffy after he is saved from being executed at the Marine Base


1.

"If I can't even protect mu Captain's dream, then whatever ambition I have is nothing but talk! Luffy must be the man who becomes the Pirate King!"

2.

"You sure can talk the talk, but you're not quite readyto walk the walk. Time's up, it's my turn."

3.

“Only those who have suffered long, can see the light within the shadows.” 

4.

"Being strong isn't just about having power or move, it about one's spirit"

5.

“If I die here, then I’m a man that could only make it this far.”

6.

"If I lose to someone as pitiful as you, with such a small injury... my fate is already sealed."

7.

“When you decided to go to the sea, it was your own decision. Whatever happens to you on the sea, it depends on what you’ve done! Don’t blame others!”

8.

"I do things my own way! So don't give me any lip about it!"

9.

"I'm going to be the world's greatest swordman! All I have left is my destiny! My name may be infamous... but it's gonna shake the world!"

10.

"I don't care what the society says. I've regretted doing anything. I will survive and do what I want to."

11.

"I'll become stronger for her! Until my name reaches Heaven itself... I'll become stronger!.. I'll become the strongest swordman in the world!"

12.

"Convey my will to this blade... now let's see if I am able to cut Steel."

13.

"The fact that you can fight better as a giraffe... and the fact that you can use four swords... are all completely irrelevant... when you're FACING ME!"

14.

" It's true that there are some things that I'd rather not cut... But let me ask you... Have you ever met a beast,,, That you were sure would never bite?"

15.

“When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It’s not like somebody’s gonna save you if you start babbling excuses.” 

16.

"Bring on the hardship. It's preferred in a path of carnage."

17.

"You've understimated me, snow woman. when you thought you couldn't beat me, you should have run."

18.

"You need to accept the fact that you're not the best and have all the will to strive to be better than anyone you face."

19.

"There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!"

20.

"Well, how about this. My luck versus this things's curse... wanna see what's stronger...? if I lose, then I'm just that much of a man anyways..." 

21.

"Ha, you want to kill me? You couldn't even kill my boredom..."

22.

“When I decided to follow my dream, I had already discarded my life.” 

23.

"Over the nine mountains, across the eight seas, there is nothing I cannot cut."

24.

"So, are you stupid enough to fall for such a stupid trap that such stupid people set up?"

Watch on youtube:- Zoro Quotes





Post a Comment

0 Comments