Great Teacher Onizuka Quotes that will change the way you live.


GTO is one of the best slice-of-life anime I ever watched with a greater plot and a lot of teaching that you can learn from every episode.

Great Teacher Onizuka Introduction.

Eikichi Onizuka (鬼塚 英吉 Onizuka Eikichi) is the main protagonist of the Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) series. Together with his best friend, Ryuji Danma, they were once known as the Oni-Baku: Shonan's strongest fighting duo. He decided to become a teacher after helped a troubled JK for good.

In the original manga and anime, Onizuka is a 22-year-old bachelor and teacher at Holy Forest Academy. There, he is the homeroom teacher of the troublesome Class 3-4. He teaches social studies but is renowned throughout the school for teaching life lessons to his students.

Great Teacher Onizuka quotes by the following characters:

  • Eikichi Onizuka.
  • Kanzaki Urumi

Let's started with Quotes.

1.

“Sometimes violence is the only way to get the message across.”

2.

“We cannot go back to the past, no matter how hard we try. No matter how wonderful it was. The past is nothing but the past.” – Eikichi Onizuka

3.

“You think you can just escape? Walk out of this world like it’s some bad movie? It’s too easy to make like a bird. To flap your wings as you chicken out after causing all these problems. The tough part’s walking. Taking what comes along and walking right through it. That’s what real people do.” – Eikichi Onizuka

4.

“Give a kid a smoke and he’ll be happy for a day. Teach him how to smoke… he’ll be happy for his whole shortened life.” – Eikichi Onizuka

5.

“You know, when I was in high school, I was a troublemaker. I hardly went to school. Before I knew it, I was expelled. When I couldn’t go anymore was when I first realized, that school was a great thing. There’s a lot of friends and lots of fun things. When I got this old, I wanted even more to go to school. That’s why I became a teacher. Because, if I become a teacher, I could stay in school until I die, right? That’s why I’m really happy now. I want you to be like that too. I want you to like school. Once it’s over, it’s too late.” – Eikichi Onizuka

6.

“A brat who is afraid to be hurt isn’t qualified to love someone.” – Eikichi Onizuka

7.

“For you, she maybe just someone among the 400 students, but for a student, there’s only one teacher for them.” – Eikichi Onizuka

8.

“There’s no gender distinction among the bad.” – Eikichi Onizuka

9.

“I envy you because you can easily forget your troubles and sadness.” – Kanzaki Urumi


Thank you for reading it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments