Obito Uchiha Quotes that will make you think twices.| Naruto Quotes

 

Introduction Obito Uchiha 


Obito Uchiha (うちはオビト, Uchiha Obito) was a member of Konohagakure's Uchiha clan. He was believed to have died during the Third Shinobi World War, his only surviving legacy being the Sharingan he gave to his teammate, Kakashi Hatake. In truth, Obito was saved from death and trained by Madara Uchiha, but the events of the war left Obito disillusioned with reality, and he inherited Madara's plan to create an ideal world. Resurfacing under the names of Tobi (トビ, Tobi) and Madara Uchiha himself, Obito subtly took control of the Akatsuki, using them as a means to advance his machinations, eventually going public and starting the Fourth Shinobi World War. However, towards the war's conclusion, Obito had a change of heart and, as atonement, sacrificed his life to save the same world he sought to replace.

He is one of the villain you can't hate or you can say a villain that chose the wrong part.

Let's started with the Quotes:-

1.

“I’m no one. I don’t want to be anyone. All I care about is completing the moon’s eye plan. This world is completely worthless. There is nothing left in it but misery.”

2.

“I’m about to… die… but I’ll become your eye.” 

3.

“Just when me and Kakashi were becoming friends… I couldn’t bring myself to confess to Rin… I wish I had more time with everyone.”

4.

“I am Uchiha Obito and I will surpass you once I awaken my Sharingan!”

5.

“Somewhere inside of me? Take a good look, there’s nothing inside of me anymore! I don’t feel pain, I don’t feel anything! You need to let that guilt go Kakashi. This wind hole wasn’t your doing… It was made by this evil, cruel world.”

6.

“I believe the “White Fang” is a true hero!” 

7.

“No one cared who I was until I put on a mask.” 

8.

“In the ninja world, those who don’t follow the rules are trash. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash.”

9.


“The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.”

Thank you. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments