20+ Rent A Girlfriend Quotes.

Rent a Girlfriend is a romcom it is fun to watch but the Mc is an idiot that is the only way I can describe and Heroine, she is an art. I really enjoy watching it.


A little summary of Rent a Girlfriend.


Dumped by his girlfriend, emotionally shattered college student Kazuya Kinoshita attempts to appease the void in his heart through a rental girlfriend from a mobile app. At first, Chizuru Mizuhara seems to be the perfect girl with everything he could possibly ask for great looks and a cute, caring personality. Upon seeing mixed opinions on her profile after their first date, and still tormented by his previous relationship, Kazuya believes that Chizuru is just playing around with the hearts of men and leaves her a negative rating. Angry at her client's disrespect towards her, Chizuru reveals her true nature: sassy and temperamental, the complete opposite of Kazuya's first impression. At that very moment, Kazuya receives news of his grandmother's collapse and is forced to bring Chizuru along with him to the hospital. Although it turns out to be nothing serious, his grandmother is ecstatic that Kazuya has finally found a serious girlfriend, which had always been her wish. Unable to tell her the truth, Kazuya and Chizuru are forced into a fake relationship—acting as if they are true lovers.


Rent A Girlfriend quotes from anime’s characters:


Kazuya Kinoshita.

Mami Chan.

Chizuru Mizuhara.

Ruka Chan.

Kibe.

Sumi Sakurasawa.


Rent a GirlFriend Quotes Started.


Chizuru Mizuhara

1.

“If there’s something you want, you have to go all-out to claim it for yourself. Life’s more fun that way.”

2.

“There’s no one alive who doesn’t get lonely. Just a lot of people good at hiding it. They all fill the void in their heart with work or significant others.” 

3.

“It’s absurd that you’d tell a stranger about a thing that happened when you dated.” 

4.

“Have you ever faced his feelings for you head-on and in good-faith?”

5.

“Not being able to let go shows how much you care. Much better than a relationship you can easily forget.”  

6.

“Rest assured, I will help you while I’m your girlfriend.” 

7.

Don’t bad mouth my Kazuya-san!” 

Mami Nanami

8.

“New girlfriend a month after breaking up? Is he trying to get back at me or something? What was her name again? Chizuko? Tsuruko? Can’t remember. Can’t believe he sided with her against me. I’ll make sure they break up.”

Kibe

9.

“Life isn’t as easy as you think, but it ain’t as hard as people make it out to be.”

10.

“If you can’t treat the girl who chose to be with you right, you’re a lost cause.” 

11.

“When you let reality win and stop dreaming, you die inside.”

12.

“Kazu-chin, you ain’t supposed to let your d*ck dictate your love life.” 

Sumi Sakurasawa

13.

“Kazuya! See you again!” 

Ruka Sarashina

14.

“You just like Kazuya-kun, don’t you? Maybe it’s you who wants to stay as his girlfriend.”

15.

“I can’t stand it anymore. Even if you think I’m weird… Or cringeworthy… just being like this makes me happy enough to shed tears.” 

Kazuya Kinoshita

16.

“After my gramps died, my grandmother borrowed some money to keep his creation alive. She wanted to protect what he created by herself. As I spent a lot of time growing up with her, she became a “godly” in my eyes… Striving to become like that in my lifetime… Will I even be able to be called a good person?”

17.

“Sure, you don’t talk much, but it was painfully obvious just how hard you tried to make this a fun date.”

18.

"If I can't evolve, I'm just trash."

19.

"O God of campus life! Shine a ray of hope me on!"

20.

“She was the first girlfriend I ever had, and she dumped me after just one month?”

Watch Rental Girlfriend on youtube:-

Post a Comment

0 Comments